FS: 6 Valves RAW Miraphone 181 F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

FS: 6 Valves RAW Miraphone 181 F Tuba

Post by dasanchezr »

Hello,

I am helping an old friend who is retiring to sell his tubas, this Miraphone is in good condition but it all raw, intonation is good but this is not the tuba you can sit and play perfectly at the very first time, it took me a couple days to finally learn, and I used it in a rehearsal with piano and brass quintet successfully, I must say that what is more surprising about this instrument is the unique sound which is very projected and big and as at the same time it gives you a sense of refinement that I haven't gotten from any other F tubas I've tried.
The price I am selling this one for is $5500 plus shipping, it is located in Boca Raton FL and it comes with a hard case.

Pictures are at this link (please note that there is another tuba and a couple mouthpieces on this album): http://s76.photobucket.com/user/dasanchezr20/library/" target="_blank

Thanks,
Daniel
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: 6 Valves RAW Miraphone 181 F Tuba

Post by dasanchezr »

Bump! I will hear any offers!
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: 6 Valves RAW Miraphone 181 F Tuba