C.G. Conn BBb Tuba Vintage Rare 4 valves | $3,500 OBO Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

C.G. Conn BBb Tuba Vintage Rare 4 valves | $3,500 OBO

Postby LukeGutierrez » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:52 am

I have decided to sell my Conn 4/4 BBb 4-Valve Tuba. The horn is in great shape, there are very few dings, and it plays great! The valves are in great condition and the horn was serviced about two years ago. Also, all of the valves and tuning slides move great, none are frozen. The original hard case is included that I bought it with. I have had this horn for about 3 years and also the serial number points to it being made in the late 1910's or early 1920's. The horn was an original, made in Elkhart, Indiana. I am located in Southern California and selling the horn with its case for $3,500 Please contact me at TheLukeGutierrez@gmail.com" target="_blank for any inquires.

Additionally, I have a SKB case for the tuba that is for sale for a extra $350.

Serious inquires only.

I am willing to negotiate.

20180123181113_IMG_2534.jpg
20180123181113_IMG_2534.jpg (95.23 KiB) Viewed 506 times

More photos here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5Gib ... X3kxHJKLR3" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by LukeGutierrez on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
LukeGutierrez
lurker
lurker

Re: C.G. Conn BBb Tuba Vintage 4 valves | $3,500 OBO

Postby LukeGutierrez » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:41 am

Price drop!
LukeGutierrez
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner