FS: Sellmansberger Components/ Mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jamspace
lurker
lurker

FS: Sellmansberger Components/ Mouthpiece

Post by Jamspace »

Greetings,

I am looking to sell one of my mouthpieces, a Sellmansberger Symphony Cup with a Symphony Euro Shank and a M.O. 32.0 Rim.

This mouthpiece was purchased in late 2017 at Milano's Music in Mesa, Arizona. This mouthpiece has been taken excellent care of throughout it's use. I played on this mouthpiece exclusively until I purchased a different mouthpiece in July of 2018, when it was cleaned, and shelved for the past several months. I'm only selling this mouthpiece to pay bills, otherwise I would keep it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... hYqLhXlkkA" target="_blank

32.0 Rim: 50$
Sellmansberger Symphony Cup: 70$
Symphony Euro Shank: 45$

Will give a discount if the entire mouthpiece is purchased

The mouthpiece is located in Flagstaff, Arizona. Can be shipped anywhere CONUS

James Stanton
J M S 2 5 6 8 at N A U.edu
(No spaces)