For Sale: Sterling Euphonium $3500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
DonFernando97
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Sterling Euphonium $3500

Post by DonFernando97 »

I'm selling my old Sterling compensating Euphonium. I don't know the specific model name, but it is from before the John Packer days. I bought it used my senior year of high school and it's served me well through my undergraduate degree. But I'm in grad school now and it's time for me to get a new horn. There is some wear to the finish, simply due to the age of the horn, but it does not affect the playing at all. I just had it serviced last week by Martin Wilk in Indiana, so it is in good shape. Will provide information on the service I had done if desired. Includes hard case that came with the horn when I bought it. The horn is in Bloomington, IN.

Selling for $3500

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B4bR0 ... V0eS8qS3zp" target="_blank