Yamaha YFB 621 F Tuba, $4800, 2 cases Bookmark and Share

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Yamaha YFB 621 F Tuba, $4800, 2 cases

Postby dave » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 pm

I’m selling my Yamaha F tuba. It plays very well, but I am not playing tuba any more, time to give it a new home. Very good condition, includes both the Yamaha hard case and a Glenn Cronkhite case that fits it like a glove. $4800

The only dent I am aware of is one that is at the end of the second valve tuning slide. Looks like it was dropped.

All of the slides pull except second valve.

Valves are in excellent condition.

Needs a visit to an instrument repairman for cleaning, lubrication and to pull the second valve slide.

I tried uploading images, but can't get it to work, tells me they are too large even though the size is reduced to 79KB. So if you want to see pictures, please email me.

Email: dave @ rimcanyon.net
dave
bugler
bugler

Re: Yamaha YFB 621 F Tuba, $4800, 2 cases

Postby dave » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:06 pm

bump, new information added.
dave
bugler
bugler

Return to Items for sale