FS: Willson 3200 F (Sold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

FS: Willson 3200 F (Sold)

Post by Ethan M »

Hi all,

I'm putting my Willson 3200 up for sale. This is one of the smaller ones, but it's not quite the same as the current 3200 XS. '3200S FA-5' is what's engraved on the receiver. The low range on this instrument is fantastic. It's in great shape aside from a couple dings and some lacquer damage around the rim of the bell. These cosmetic issues are shown in the pictures linked below. Valves and slides are all well-aligned and move well. The horn comes with a hard case that's in great shape, aside from a few scuffs on the exterior. Please reach out with any questions!

Photos--https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Asking Price: $6,500
Shipping: I would prefer not to deal with shipping, but I would be willing to drive to facilitate a sale.
Contact: Email me at millington (dot) ethan (at) gmail (dot) com or send me a private message here.