WTB F Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
SlaineSM
lurker
lurker

WTB F Tuba

Post by SlaineSM »

Hello I’m looking to get an F tuba for a masters program. My Budget is around 8000 Really like the German horns as I am in love with my Miraphone 188 but am open to any offers. Please let me know what you have thank you!!!

Slainesmiller@gmail.com
-Slaine
Last edited by SlaineSM on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miraphone 188
MW 45SLP
SlaineSM
lurker
lurker

Re: WTB F Tuba

Post by SlaineSM »

Bump still looking. Willing to pay more for a B&S or Meinl Weston
Miraphone 188
MW 45SLP
averagejoe
bugler
bugler

Post by averagejoe »

Hi there. I have a 3/4 Kanstul F that I've been thinking about letting go. I don't even play with any bands right now so I can't really justify keeping more than my CC. This isn't a German style horn, so maybe you wouldn't be interested. However it might have a sound you like. It definitely has a clear, warm, and big sound that you wouldn't expect from a small F. High range is real easy and the low C slots super easy (that's what sold me on the horn). A couple intonation challenges, but alternate fingerings fixed most of them for me.
Are you in California? I'd prefer not to ship it and figure you'd want to try it out before buying it. I live in Atascadero Ca.

Here's the link to the Kanstul page, also I can send pics of my horn and hard case if you are interested.

http://www.kanstul.com/instruments/tuba ... cert-tuba/

I have the horn, hard case, and would throw in two stainless steel G&W Diablo mouthpieces if you wanted. When I bought it the total package was about $10,000, my asking price is $6250. I'll send you an email too, just in cast you don't check Tubenet often.

-Joe
Last edited by averagejoe on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlaineSM
lurker
lurker

Post by SlaineSM »

Bump
Miraphone 188
MW 45SLP
TubaDude
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaDude »

Why is this WTB posting not in the WTB forum??? This is the FOR SALE forum.
TubaDude
1909 King Helicon with 4th Valve Added
1913 York 4 Valve Eb/C Helicon (for sale)