FS: Miraphone Firebird Yellow Brass 6v

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jtaitel
lurker
lurker

FS: Miraphone Firebird Yellow Brass 6v

Post by Jtaitel »

Hello!

I’m selling my 6v (5+1) yellow brass Miraphone Firebird with Cronkhite gig bag. Asking price is $9000 or best offer. This horn has served me very well most recently advancing to semifinals of Buffalo Phil and Richmond Symphony as well as placing 2nd in last year’s artist level Falcone.

Horn is located in Kingston, NY (2 hours north of NYC AND 3 hours east of Boston). I’m willing to drive a reasonable distance (4 hours give or take) for serious buyers.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pictures found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sF7WIn_kAj
Jacob Taitel

B&S PT7
Hirsbrunner HB2P
Miraphone Firebird
Meinl Weston 195 “Fafner”
Adolfomonterrso
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone Firebird Yellow Brass 6v

Post by Adolfomonterrso »

pm sent
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS: Miraphone Firebird Yellow Brass 6v

Post by arpthark »

3 hours east of Boston would put you quite a bit far out in the Atlantic, depending on how fast your boat is. :wink:

Couldn't resist; good luck on the sale! :tuba: