FS/FT: B&S PT10 [SOLD]

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ColeCrawfordTuba
lurker
lurker

FS/FT: B&S PT10 [SOLD]

Post by ColeCrawfordTuba »

Hey all.

I’m listing my PT10 for sale!

This horn is on the older side and the sound is very much characteristic of the era it was built in. The rotor springs need to be adjusted to be lighter but over all the horn plays as one would expect. It has a remarkably warm, vocal sound and the usual wonky low register notes are better than average.

It comes with an old Cronkite gig bag that has seen better days, but gets the job done.

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... AxqxQiAw64
(The recording equipment (my iPhone) isn’t exactly professional level, and the player (yours truly) definitely isn’t either, so keep that in mind)

The horn is located in Nacogdoches, Texas, I’d prefer not to shop but I’ll drive quite a considerable distance to make a sale.

I’m listing it for $6,000 obo, but I’m also willing to talk about trades for another F tuba. We can talk about the particulars of that privately.

Reach me at colecrawfordtuba@gmail.com with any offers or questions.

All the best!

Cole
Last edited by ColeCrawfordTuba on Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jonesbrass
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS/FT: B&S PT10

Post by jonesbrass »

Can’t access your pictures.
Willson 3050S CC, Willson 3200S F, B&S PT-10, BMB 6/4 CC, 1922 Conn 86I
Gone but not forgotten:
Cerveny 681, Musica-Steyr F, Miraphone 188, Melton 45, Conn 2J, B&M 5520S CC, Shires Bass Trombone, Cerveny CFB-653-5IMX, St. Petersburg 202N
ColeCrawfordTuba
lurker
lurker

Re: FS/FT: B&S PT10

Post by ColeCrawfordTuba »

jonesbrass wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:41 pm Can’t access your pictures.
The link should be fixed now.
anotherjtm2
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS/FT: B&S PT10 [SOLD]

Post by anotherjtm2 »

That went fast! Congratulations.
John Morris
- 1960s CC Scherzer/Sander