FS: ZO F tuba $3500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TheodoreSmith
bugler
bugler

FS: ZO F tuba $3500

Post by TheodoreSmith »

https://imgur.com/gallery/M9A3Ahv\

For sale is a ZO F tuba. This tuba has a great low register, good low C. I was pleasantly shocked when I received this tuba. I was expecting a bad low register, but it feels good. It’s not going to be like 2250 or 822, but it’s really good.

There’s a small crease on the bell, I’m looking for a quick sale. I will repost this tuba after I fix the bell at a higher price. The tuba can stand on its bell with no problem at all and it really is just a small cosmetic issue.

$3500 OBO. Feel free to shoot me an offer, I really am interested in a quick sale.

Shipping or pickup from 46360

Thanks!
B&S PT-7PS
Yamaha Yeb-321
TheodoreSmith
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: ZO F tuba $3500

Post by TheodoreSmith »

BUMP!
B&S PT-7PS
Yamaha Yeb-321
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS: ZO F tuba $3500

Post by barry grrr-ero »

The look of this Zo F tuba reminds me of Floyd Cooley's old Gronitz F - the one he made his "Romantic Tuba" recording upon.