B&S Perantucci PT-2PS BBb w\ 4v piston (silver). Seeking Trades

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tuberific
lurker
lurker

B&S Perantucci PT-2PS BBb w\ 4v piston (silver). Seeking Trades

Post by Tuberific »

I am old and I need a smaller tuba. Up for trade is my 5/4 Perantucci PT-2PS circa 2002.

Bb Horn, 4 valves, notably larger than the current Pt-2 and built well before the Perantucci split I am the original and sole owner of 21 years, and I have kept this instrument well maintained. no significant scratches or dings.

This horn has a rich, warm sound that can truly fill a space. Great for solos as a contrabass and more than capable of supporting an ensemble of any size.

It pains me to let go of this horn, I love playing it, but I am getting older and my back hurts from lugging it around to rehearsals and gigs, and it's size is not great for me ergonomically any more as my spine continues to age.

I'm looking for an Eb tuba. Looking for a Norwegian star, a larger Willison, or similar. will consider others.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... J3BEAh208g
MikeMason
6 valves
6 valves

Re: B&S Perantucci PT-2PS BBb w\ 4v piston (silver). Seeking Trades

Post by MikeMason »

Beautiful horn. Is that you in the pic? Look like a kid to me. Not old.
Pensacola Symphony
Troy University-adjunct tuba instructor
Yamaha yfb621 with 16’’ bell,with blokepiece symphony
Eastman 6/4 with blokepiece symphony/profundo
Tuberific
lurker
lurker

Post by Tuberific »

Haha, yes, that is me. I wish I was a kid, but I was diagnosed with arthritis in my spine 22 years ago haha. Glad to know I don't look the part though.
TubaGrizz
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaGrizz »

PM sent