822 for sale or trade

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
krispy
lurker
lurker

822 for sale or trade

Post by krispy »

Hello,

I'm listing my YFB-822S for sale. It is a few months old, in near-perfect condition and still under warranty. A few light scratches where the bell sits on the floor, but it has never been damaged.

I have the synthetic felts back on the instrument, but I have been using a PVAK for the past month or two. I will be listing that separately, with a spare kit, but I can negotiate a deal that would include the PVAK.

I will include the original Yamaha hard case. It's never been through extensive travel but has scraped the corner of a few walls.

The horn is outside of Warwick, Rhode Island. Because of how new it is, I would like to start at $10,000, which to some may be rather steep, but the used 822s you may find are a few or several years old.

I will prepare a link with photos as soon as I can.

Thank you.
Last edited by krispy on Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
krispy
lurker
lurker

Re: 822 for sale

Post by krispy »

Here is a link with photos: https://imgur.com/a/p7csCU5.

I would also be willing to consider a trade or trade plus cash for a B&S PT-15 (5099/2/W), B&S 3100WG-JBL, Meinl Weston 4460 or a Meinl Weston 4250. Please don't offer anything else.
krispy
lurker
lurker

Re: 822 for sale

Post by krispy »

Bump
krispy
lurker
lurker

Re: 822 for sale or trade

Post by krispy »

Bump
krispy
lurker
lurker

Post by krispy »

Price drop. Offers are also considered. Bump.
Tubazimm
lurker
lurker

Post by Tubazimm »

Hi,

I am pretty interested in this horn is it still available?
cariearnhardt
lurker
lurker

Post by cariearnhardt »

Is this horn still available? I have a PT15 up for trade