Hirsbrunner HB-50/Yorkbrunner - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Ansarum
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Hirsbrunner HB-50 - PRICE DROP $13500

Post by Ansarum »

bump for price drop to $13.5k
Ansarum
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Hirsbrunner HB-50 - PRICE DROP $13000

Post by Ansarum »

Bump
Ansarum
bugler
bugler

Post by Ansarum »

Bump
Ansarum
bugler
bugler

Post by Ansarum »

Bumping for pricing/shipping update: Price dropping to 12.5k, now willing to ship but buyer pays the cost
tylerferris1213
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Hirsbrunner HB-50 - PRICE DROP $12500

Post by tylerferris1213 »

I had the chance to try this horn out yesterday side by side with Roger Lewis' Yorkbrunner, and it was an awesome experience! This horn is in amazing condition, and it had a much more accessible high register. Die Meistersinger would be a breeze on this. Roger's horn seemed to be a better fit for me, but it was close. My friend came to lend an ear agreed that Roger's was better for me, but we also agreed that he sounded better on the horn listed here for sale. These handmade tubas can be very dependent on the player.

In short, this is a great horn that someone will be very happy with.
Tyler Ferris
Wessex British F
York Monster Eb
Getzen CB-50 CC
Cerveny CBB-601 BBb
"Yamayork" Frankentuba Contrabass FF
Ansarum
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Hirsbrunner HB-50/Yorkbrunner - PRICE DROP $12500 OBO

Post by Ansarum »

Bump for another price drop to $11.5k, if you're looking for a 5/4 or 6/4 CC it's going to be hard to find better value than this.

Really looking to sell as soon as possible, please don't hesitate to reach out with any inquiries!
Ansarum
bugler
bugler

Re: Hirsbrunner HB-50/Yorkbrunner - SOLD

Post by Ansarum »

Horn has finally been sold pending payment/delivery, thank you everyone for the interest!