Miraphone CC-186 5V

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tuba-Engineer
lurker
lurker

Miraphone CC-186 5V

Post by Tuba-Engineer »

For sale – my Miraphone CC-186 5V (serial number 17386) and gig bag. I played throughout school, and purchased this horn in college. It was used a few years in wind ensembles and then carefully stored since then. Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to play since then and now need to sell as our family moves from central Illinois to Atlanta, Georgia. There is hardly a blemish to be found on this horn.

I am asking for $6,500 or best offer. This is a great all around horn and sells for ~$10,000 new. I can meet a buyer within a 2 hr drive of Central Illinois. We will relocate to Atlanta Georgia in mid June, so I can sell to someone in that area, if still available. I prefer not to ship.

Check out photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qXhiHG66P6PvXgwm9
dan.pendley
bugler
bugler

Re: Miraphone CC-186 5V

Post by dan.pendley »

Hey, messaged you.

Send me an email
Dan.pendley@gmail.com
Tuba-Engineer
lurker
lurker

Post by Tuba-Engineer »

Hi all,

I am bumping this up.

For sale – my Miraphone CC-186 5V (serial number 17386) and gig bag. I played throughout school, and purchased this horn in college. It was used a few years in wind ensembles and then carefully stored since then. Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to play since then and now need to sell as our family moves from central Illinois to Atlanta, Georgia. There is hardly a blemish to be found on this horn.

I am asking for $6,500 or best offer. This is a great all around horn and sells for ~$10,000 new. We are in Urbana-Champaign, IL now but will relocate to Atlanta Georgia within 1 week.

Check out photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qXhiHG66P6PvXgwm9
JaxBen_20J
bugler
bugler

Post by JaxBen_20J »

Bring it with you and come play in a community band or two on the northwest side :-)
Musashi
lurker
lurker

Post by Musashi »

Interested, please DM
65_lincoln
lurker
lurker

Post by 65_lincoln »

Hi Tuba-Engineer, just sent a DM. Thanks.
jstuba
lurker
lurker

Post by jstuba »

hey, is this still available?
ShanSyed
lurker
lurker

Post by ShanSyed »

Hey Tuba-Engineer! Is the horn available? I could do 6.5k up front and come down to pick it up. Thank you!
battlesquid566@gmail.com