YFB-621 For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
anlast
lurker
lurker

YFB-621 For Sale

Post by anlast »

Hello everyone,

I have a YFB-621 for sale, asking $6000 CAD. It's in great condition, with just a few minor dings and lacquer wear.
I'm only selling it because I am mainly playing in brass bands and this horn hasn't had the use it deserves.
It plays beautifully and I love using it in small ensemble settings.
It is located on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada but I am able to take it as far as Seattle or Interior BC for a test drive or purchase. I would prefer not to ship if I can avoid it. It comes with the original hard case which is functional but is well-used.

Pictures can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yz7cnGSXyFZw6Vp58
anlast
lurker
lurker

Re: YFB-621 For Sale

Post by anlast »

Bump
Douggernaut90
lurker
lurker

Re: YFB-621 For Sale

Post by Douggernaut90 »