FS: Shires Q40 Euphonium $4000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Isaiah_Buzdygon
bugler
bugler

FS: Shires Q40 Euphonium $4000

Post by Isaiah_Buzdygon »

Selling my Shires Q40 Euphonium. I stopped pursuing music as a career and bought this horn with the intent of continuing to play. Long story short, that hasn’t happened and this horn is collecting dust. I can’t justify or afford to keep a horn this nice in my closet for the foreseeable future. It was a Demo horn that I bought from a music store, it has hardly been played and is in excellent condition. Reach out with more questions, I’ll answer to the best of my ability. Located in Cincinnati, OH. Would be willing to drive in order to help facilitate a deal.

I can provide more detailed photos for an interested party, but there is nothing of note in regards to damage. I do not check TubeNet regularly anymore, it would be best to contact isaiahbuzdygon at gmail dot com or find me on facebook

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... BvH73hvTsH
Shires Q40
MM-Baylor University
BFA-Indiana University of Pennsylvania