FS: B&S PT-15 F TUBA

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MaxCrofton
lurker
lurker

FS: B&S PT-15 F TUBA

Post by MaxCrofton »

Hello, all!

I have come to the decision to sell my personal B&S PT-15 F tuba (5 rotary valves); the reason I am selling is because I do not get to play this horn as much as I'd like to due to playing different equipment with my Air Force gig. I'm sad to see this horn go, but am hoping it will end up in someone's hands who can give it the playing time it deserves.

I purchased this horn used in 2017 when I began grad school and have been playing it consistently ever since. This horn has gotten me through many auditions, performances, recitals, you name it-and has always served me well. This horn has been tested by Mr. Dan Perantoni; I recently paid to have the horn professionally cleaned in November of 2021-all valves and slides are fully lubricated and everything is working in great shape.

Pictures can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Included in this purchase is the gig bag that comes with the horn-normal wear and tear but a great gig bag that has never broken. My asking price is $10,000 USD, OBO. The horn is located in the St. Louis, MO area; I am willing to drive up to a few hours to meet or the buyer will pay shipping costs.

Please contact me through my email at maxcrofton@gmail.com. If you would like to see more pictures or have any questions, please feel free to reach out through my gmail. Thank you!

Max Crofton
MaxCrofton
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-15 F TUBA

Post by MaxCrofton »

Bump
MaxCrofton
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-15 F TUBA PRICE DROP.

Post by MaxCrofton »

BUMP. PRICE DROP to $9000 OBO. Horn is now located in Washington DC. Please email me at maxcrofton@gmail.com.