SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jgoro
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by jgoro »

Hi all,

For sale I have a Schiller-branded copy of a Miraphone 1291 BBb with five valves, in silver plate with gold accents. I bought this to fill the void left when I sold my 1293 and, while I can't seem to enjoy BBb as much as CC, it did do that. Open, responsive horn with a big beautiful sound. It steers very easily. Intonation is point and shoot, low B above the pedal is close enough to lip in tune if you don't want to pull the 1st or some other slide; no other notes require adjustment. Damn good copy of this horn for pennies. I'm selling because I am in need of funds for trombone ventures, and I'm content with my one do-all small tuba for the time being.

link to pictures: http://imgur.com/a/u7prpzb

Price is $2500 OBO. Motivated to sell, so don't hesitate with offers. Horn is located in Nashville, TN and I'd be willing to drive some distance to facilitate a deal. It does have the standard Chinese large foam body case which is quite protective, and if preferred I would be willing to ship at buyer's expense (though due to weight and size it would be expensive, which is why I'd prefer to meet).

Email me at jgorodet@u.rochester.edu if interested.
Last edited by jgoro on Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamesLiuTuba
lurker
lurker

Re: FS Schiller Miraclone 1291 5-valve BBb $2500

Post by JamesLiuTuba »

Is this still available?
jgoro
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Schiller Miraclone 1291 5-valve BBb $2500

Post by jgoro »

it's on hold