FS: Two piece Sellmansberger Symphony with gold H-Kote #1 Fair Dinkum rim, American shank.

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

FS: Two piece Sellmansberger Symphony with gold H-Kote #1 Fair Dinkum rim, American shank.

Post by Tubaryan12 »

This mouthpiece has been collecting dust for the last couple of years, so it’s time for it to go to someone that will use it. 2 piece version, no drops, or dings. Some light surface scratching on the rim…nothing you can feel while playing.

Price: $145 which includes USPS Priority mail shipping (U.S. only). If you happen to be in the Cleveland, Ohio area, I’ll deliver if time permits.
Pictures can be seen here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CPw8LudzpHJcNk376

I'm also willing to sell each piece separately: $55 for rim, 90 for cup/shank.
Last edited by Tubaryan12 on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Marzan BBb
John Packer JP-274 euphonium
King 607F
Posting and You
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

Re: FS: Two piece Sellmansberger Symphony with gold H-Kote #1 Fair Dinkum rim, American shank.

Post by Tubaryan12 »

bump for lower price
Marzan BBb
King 607F
Posting and You
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

Re: FS: Two piece Sellmansberger Symphony with gold H-Kote #1 Fair Dinkum rim, American shank.

Post by Tubaryan12 »

Bump for lower price, and I'll also throw in a 2 piece C4LA rim to sweeten the deal! I'm going in vacation in a couple of days, so act now! :-)
Marzan BBb
King 607F
Posting and You
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Tubaryan12 »

Bump! School's back in session. You need a new mouthpiece!
I'm also willing to trade the lower part for an Imperial lower part.
Marzan BBb
King 607F
Posting and You
Tubaryan12
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Tubaryan12 »

Lower price bump
Marzan BBb
King 607F
Posting and You