Gronitz PCK FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
KieferTuba
lurker
lurker

Gronitz PCK FS

Post by KieferTuba »

Gronitz PCK
$13,000 OBO
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for now, Atlanta, Georgia in September
Picture attached in link below

After a lot of thought I've decided to part ways with my Gronitz PCK. I've kept it extremely clean and all slides and pistons move freely. I grease the slides with trombone slide cream so they are all easy to move for tuning on the fly. I switched to this horn from an HB2 because I love how easy blowing this horn is. To this day I don't think I've played a horn that takes less effort to get a big sound out of. I bought it because I was looking for a bigger horn and this horn still feels like the perfect blend of a huge sound and a unique colorful tone. I've just decided that I want to go with a smaller, more multi-purpose style of horn because I've had a slight change in career interests. I know someone will end up loving this horn and get some more use out of it then I am right now. It comes with a Tuxedo gig bag. I'm located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania until August 27 and would love to let anyone try out the horn at my house if interested. After that I'll be in Marietta, Georgia where anyone would be welcome to try it out there as well. Feel free to shoot me any questions or offers if interested in buying. Price can be flexible depending on the situation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11h5sXf ... p=drivesdk
KieferTuba
lurker
lurker

Re: Gronitz PCK FS

Post by KieferTuba »

Sold!