Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
BBruce107
3 valves
3 valves

Sold

Post by BBruce107 »

Hello all, I am looking to move my Meinl Weston 46 F tuba. I have found that I prefer piston valve instruments and am looking to make that move on the bass tuba. I am asking for $5,200 which includes the shipping cost of this instrument. I played this tuba through my Masters and it is very easy to play with a great sound! The low register is responsive for a rotor F tuba and the infamous low C is very manageable with the addition of the sixth valve for alternate finger options (I usually just used the fourth valve and it was the best sounding but 1,2,5 was better in tune). As the title suggests I am also open to trades for a piston valve F tuba. The models I am interested in are listed below for convenience. I am located in Traverse City Michigan and happy to meet for play testing!

Yamaha 621
Meinl Weston 45P
JP 379F (2250 Clone)
Wessex California Symphonic
Last edited by BBruce107 on Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandon Bruce
Principal Tuba Gaylord Symphony Orchestra
Principal Tuba Alpena Symphony Orchestra
BBruce107
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Meinl Weston 46 F Tuba For Sale or Trade

Post by BBruce107 »

ON HOLD Pending sale
Brandon Bruce
Principal Tuba Gaylord Symphony Orchestra
Principal Tuba Alpena Symphony Orchestra