Mouthpieces for sale! Priced to MOVE!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TheZechman
bugler
bugler

Mouthpieces for sale! Priced to MOVE!

Post by TheZechman »

Howdy!

Selling a few pieces collecting dust:

https://imgur.com/a/lzToJUx

From Left to Right

IYM Corps MAXIMUS - SOLD

Mirafone c4 - $60 - Akin to the TU23. Medium sized mouthpiece for Bb & CC tubas. Shank is close to true, could use a touch on a mouthpiece tap. A few nicks on rim, but very comfortable.

RT44 - SOLD

Denis Wick AT5U - SOLD

Giddings Orig Alan Baer CC - SOLD

PT50 - $40 - Look, this one is ugly. Bought it as a backup. If it doesn't sell, my students can keep trying it before they look to just buy one. But you can have it for $40. Shank is close to true, just a little out of round. The finish is wack. A replate is in order, especially on the rim, as raw brass is showing. but it's $40.

Feel free to respond here or to my email at MZech1993@gmail.com. I'm located in Pittsburgh, but will ship anywhere. Shipping overseas will need to look at shipping cost. All US shipping is $7 on top of listed prices.
Last edited by TheZechman on Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MZech1993@gmail.com
Eastman 836
Besson 984
USN
TheZechman
bugler
bugler

Re: Mouthpieces for sale! Priced to MOVE!

Post by TheZechman »

Price Update!

BUMP
MZech1993@gmail.com
Eastman 836
Besson 984
USN