B&S MRP-F For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tillotson
lurker
lurker

B&S MRP-F For Sale

Post by Tillotson »

OK - Finally getting around to trying to move this horn. Son was a tuba performance major at UNT but switched to Computer Science (thank God). Had his F tuba sitting around for a while and decided it's the right time to sell. Purchased in 2017.

B&S MRP-F Silver Plated model. Price: $8000. Location: Arlington, TX

Been professionally maintained. One owner. One small chair dent (see photos). All slides move and valve action is good.

6/4 size; 4 piston stainless steel valves; 0.748"-0.787" bore; 5th rotary valve 0.827"

16.5" bell; 37.6" height

Silver plated; Clear lacquered; with gig bag

If you are looking for a F Horn, you know these retail for over $13,000 (if you can find them). I am firm on this price since I can find no used B&S horns for sale online. Contact me at wbt5845@yahoo.com to arrange a test drive and discussion.

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7s6oBPoQQik95aNv5

EDIT: Link to pictures fixed.
Tillotson
lurker
lurker

Re: B&S MRP-F For Sale

Post by Tillotson »

This horn has been sold.