SOLD: Eastman EBF864

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
darth2ba
3 valves
3 valves

SOLD: Eastman EBF864

Post by darth2ba »

Hello fellow Tubenetters,

Up for sale is my Eastman EBF864. I am the original owner. Bought it around 1.5 years ago (just prior to covid). Lacquer plated. This is a great rotor F tuba. Excellent playability and intonation top-to-bottom. It has that German F tuba sound that blends well with the trombone in brass quintet and/or trombone section in the orchestra.

Excellent condition. Some minor lacquer wear on the top bow behind the 5th valve slide. All custom work was done by my repairman, Matt Berkvam. This includes:

- all 5 valves vented
- 1st slide push/pull ring
- 1st valve slide stopper
- 5th valve slide stopper
- 5th valve thumb lever adjusted for better ergonomics
- thumb ring removal
- Saturn water-key
- plus regular maintenance

SOLD

Instrument is located in Portland, Oregon. Am willing to meet with a prospective buyer if buyer lives in the greater PNW area (OR/WA/ID/northern CA). Otherwise, buyer pays shipping.

Serious inquiries only. Contact me via email: ready(dot)tuba(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!
Last edited by darth2ba on Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Joe Ready
Principal Tuba: Portland Opera
Low Brass Instructor: Pacific University
darth2ba
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Eastman EBF864

Post by darth2ba »

Bump!
Joe Ready
Principal Tuba: Portland Opera
Low Brass Instructor: Pacific University