**SOLD** Reduced Price Wessex Front Piston Chicago Presence CC Silver Tuba 6/4

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Hoosier Cabinet
lurker
lurker

**SOLD** Reduced Price Wessex Front Piston Chicago Presence CC Silver Tuba 6/4

Post by Hoosier Cabinet »

****Reduced to $7,000***

Hi there,

We bought this Wessex front piston tuba for our son at the Wessex showroom in Chicago July 2020. Son has decided not to pursue music at college. Nice quality horn with not much playing time at all. Comes with hard case and Perantucci mouthpiece.

Bore, valves 1-3: 0.75"
Bore, 4th valve: 0.79"
Bell: 18"
Height: 36.5"
Weight: 22lb
Model TC694 HP Silver

Asking $7,000. Horn is located in Louisville, KY. I am willing to travel 3-4 hours one way and could come down in price if I don't have to ship.

You can see more detail about the horn on the Wessex web site here. https://us.wessex-tubas.com/collections ... ence-tc694

Condition: There are dents and scratches. One dent on outside of bell, dent and scratches on bottom pipe, and dents on the outside pipe. Please see photos and zoom in.

Please follow this link to view photos of the horn.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Please message me with any questions.

Thank you.
Last edited by Hoosier Cabinet on Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kingrob76
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Wessex Front Piston Chicago Presence CC Silver Tuba 6/4

Post by kingrob76 »

Bump for a great model 6/4 CC tuba at a decent price. If you're thinking about a 6/4 CC but don't want to be tied to a one-trick pony, this is a great consideration. The increased clarity from the smaller bell flare gives the player a lot more options when it comes to color and sound, IMHO.
Last edited by kingrob76 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob. Just Rob.
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Wessex Front Piston Chicago Presence CC Silver Tuba 6/4

Post by barry grrr-ero »

. . . If I could only get paid for the music playing I do do - some of it at a fairly upper mediocre level too.
Hoosier Cabinet
lurker
lurker

Re: Reduced Price Wessex Front Piston Chicago Presence CC Silver Tuba 6/4

Post by Hoosier Cabinet »

Reduced Price $7,000
Somarithedark
bugler
bugler

Re: Reduced Price Wessex Front Piston Chicago Presence CC Silver Tuba 6/4

Post by Somarithedark »

Sent you a PM