Yamaha YCB-822 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
pakins51
bugler
bugler

Yamaha YCB-822 SOLD

Post by pakins51 »

Hello! This 822 has just recently been chemically cleaned and had all of its valves vented. The valves are super quick and very quiet. All of the slides move very well. There’s a few spots where the silver has worn off but nothing major, and only a few tiny dents on the back of the top bow. It comes with a nice Yamaha case and a Miraphone gig bag. I’m located in South Georgia and I’m willing to ship at the buyers expense. Let me know if you have any questions or an offer!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 2r-LtUvxub
Last edited by pakins51 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tubadan65
bugler
bugler

Re: Yamaha YCB-822 $7,750

Post by tubadan65 »

If this tuba is still available can you message me at 940-299-7434 ?