FS: Besson BE2052 Prestige Silver Euphonium w/ Case & Accessories, Fusion Bag, and Schilke 51D Mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jltubbs10
lurker
lurker

FS: Besson BE2052 Prestige Silver Euphonium w/ Case & Accessories, Fusion Bag, and Schilke 51D Mouthpiece

Post by jltubbs10 »

Hello,

This is my first post, so forgive me if anything is off!

I would like to sell my Besson BE2052 Prestige Euphonium. I've had it for around 3 years, and I know the first owner before me did not have it very long. I recently had it cleaned and serviced (as of September 18th), all parts are original except for a recent replacement of the stopper for the tuning slide trigger. The only noticeable marks on it are two surface-level scratches included in the picture. The instrument is in perfect working condition and is the lacquered silver finish. I love it, but just don't have the time for it that I used to, and I want it to go to a good home!

This comes with the original case, extra valve caps/ends and pads, a valve water catcher, a small tuning-slide protector, and the larger plastic shield for protecting the tuning slide. I am also including my Schilke 51D Mouthpiece and the Fusion Euphonium bag (which comes with a protective sleeve that is slightly too small for the horn, as well as a rain cover that envelopes the whole bag). I tried to take plenty of pictures for it, but I can add more if that would help!

I'm located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and I'm looking for around $6,500+shipping for the whole package, going off suggested prices from the person who serviced it. That being said, it was hard gathering other examples for what to sell this horn for, so I can be flexible with the price. I'm also happy to meet people within reasonable distance to cut shipping costs!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by jltubbs10 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gnook
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Besson BE2052 Prestige Silver Euphonium w/ Case & Accessories, Fusion Bag, and Schilke 51D Mouthpiece

Post by gnook »

Hi! I'm a music student in Iowa looking to buy a horn and was curious about how you were planning to ship the horn?
jltubbs10
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Besson BE2052 Prestige Silver Euphonium w/ Case & Accessories, Fusion Bag, and Schilke 51D Mouthpiece

Post by jltubbs10 »

Hi! Sorry for the late response here, but that's a great question. I honestly haven't done much research on that, but I would definitely plan to take all precautions to ensure it gets to the location safely. I'd even be happy to meet in the middle or drop it off myself over a weekend if necessary. I'm going to edit the post soon, but I'll cover shipping costs as well. I hope that answers your questions; if not, feel free to ask away if you have any others!
jltubbs10
lurker
lurker

Post by jltubbs10 »

Bump and price drop!