*SOLD* Wessex Berg F Tuba W/ Accessories $2750

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MKTuba
bugler
bugler

*SOLD* Wessex Berg F Tuba W/ Accessories $2750

Post by MKTuba »

Hello Tuba Hivemind!

I have made the hard decision of letting go of my F tuba to help fund the purchase of a nicer CC. It was a good horn for me to learn F tuba, however I just really need the money to help upgrade from my Mack 410. I am already feeling the sellers remorse on this one, but know it is the right call in the long run.

This horn was bought from a good friend roughly 1 year ago, and I believe he purchased it new in 2018. It is the older model with the dogleg 5th slide. There are minimal dings and dents in throughout the horn, and it shows very little sign of being played considering the age. It is the goldbrass bell model, and plays exceptionally well for a Wessex horn. It has the normal rotor f tuba low range, but certain mouthpieces can help with the stuffiness.

The horn will include the factory hardcase, an altieri gigbag, and a pt 64 mouthpiece. All in all about 4k worth of tuba+ accessories for $2750 USD.

I am open to reasonable offers, however would like to stick close to my asking price. I would let it go without the altieri bag and mouthpiece for $2500.

I am located in East lansing Michigan, however I regularly head north on weekends. I would prefer not ship but would be willing at buyers expense.

Photos located here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
More photos available upon request.
B&S 3198 (PT6P)
Wilson 3200s

BM Tuba Performance @ Michigan State