FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone (HOLD), Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases (SOLD)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubadude62
lurker
lurker

FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone (HOLD), Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases (SOLD)

Post by tubadude62 »

I am only selling this gear because I no longer actively seek gigs outside of my day job. Everything is in great working condition.

Willing to sell individually, bundled, or as a lot. Buyer pays for shipping/packing costs, and assumes liability for any shipping damages incurred. All prices are negotiable. Please reply or DM with any questions/inquiries.

PT-6
    - Circa 1997, originally owned by Dr. Ben Miles. I am the third owner
    - Lead pipe replaced before I became owner. Some minor body work done since I became owner (see Google Drive photos)
    - Has been played throughout eastern Asia, Australia, and throughout the continental U.S.
    - Plays great, highly comparable to the 2020 PT-6 I play for work
    - Current asking price: $9,000
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

King Cleveland Model E-Flat Sousaphone (HOLD)
    - Dated to around 1945
    - Purchased brand new neck and bits which did not come with the horn
    - Gigged with once since buying in 2019
    - Great sound, easy to wear due to being a bass sousaphone
    - Asking price: $1,200

Unitec ABE Alan Baer Lightweight Series Flight Case (SOLD)
    - Purchased in 2016
    - Has travelled throughout eastern Asia, Australia, and throughout the continental U.S.
    - Will fit PT-6, Meinl Weston 5450 Thor Series CC Tuba, Miraphone 188 CC Tuba and the Meinl Weston 45SLP CC Tuba
    - Only damage is to one of the metal corner caps (loose screw) and one of the rubber feet (missing)
    - Asking price: $1,300

CC Tuba Soft Case
    - Purchased in 2018
    - Custom-made for the above PT-6 by a Japanese music shop
    - Loads from the top and the side
    - Mouthipece pouch is built into the inside of the top flap
    - Features shoulder and carrying straps
    - Asking price: $700

Again, please feel free to reply/DM with any questions.
    ETA: Located in Virginia Beach, VA
    Last edited by tubadude62 on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6, King Cleveland Model Sousaphone, Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases

Post by tubadude62 »

UPDATE: Unitec flight case has sold.
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone, Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases

Post by tubadude62 »

PRICE DROP: new asking price for PT-6 - $12,000. All prices negotiable. Please reply/DM with any questions.
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone, Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases

Post by tubadude62 »

B&S Price Drop: $10,000 OBO
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Post by tubadude62 »

Bump
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Post by tubadude62 »

B&S asking price: $9,000. Willing to include custom gig bag.
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone, Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases (HOLD)

Post by tubadude62 »

Custom soft case currently on hold.
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone, Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases (SOLD)

Post by tubadude62 »

Custom soft case has sold.
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone, Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases (SOLD)

Post by tubadude62 »

FYI: I will be taking a cross-country trip in May. If you're interested and want to save on shipping costs, shoot me a DM and I'll let you know if you're on my route.

Full disclosure: I do have one person with right of first refusal for this timeframe, and another with interest in the horn.
    tubadude62
    lurker
    lurker

Re: FS: B&S PT-6 (Price Drop), King Cleveland Model Sousaphone (HOLD), Flight (SOLD) and Soft Cases (SOLD)

Post by tubadude62 »

Sousaphone currently on hold.