Mirafone 186 cc $5500 USD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Julian
bugler
bugler

Mirafone 186 cc $5500 USD

Post by Julian »

For your consideration is a mirafone 186 cc tuba. I have used this horn as my primary instrument since 2019 and it has been a joy to play in bands, orchestras, quintets etc. however, the time has come for me to upgrade. Other than some dents and scratches that do not affect the sound or playability the horn is in good shape. Valves are fast and smooth with good compression. The tuba comes with a Miraphone hard case (not pictured) which has kept the tuba safe on multiple flights as well as a very nice Miraphone gig bag. Asking $5500 USD OBO.

The tuba is available for pickup in Montreal or Toronto Canada. I could likely drive to the borders around those places if need be. I prefer not to ship given the risk of damage, however, it may be a option if the buyer pays shipping and assumes responsibility for any damage that might take place in the process.

Feel free to pm me with any questions!

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing