FS: Six Euphonium/Baritone Mouthpieces

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
QuigleyJ
lurker
lurker

FS: Six Euphonium/Baritone Mouthpieces

Post by QuigleyJ »

All of these are large shank unless otherwise specified!

SM4U in Gold (8/10) for $80: several scratches on the rim that I can see but can’t feel on my lips at all. There’s a dent that reduces the backbore size by <2% (it’s so insignificant that I can’t get it to show up in a picture after 5 minutes of trying)

Wick 4AL in Gold (10/10) for $70: Great piece. I just prefer a darker sound

Giddings and Webster Kadja in Polished Stainless Steel (9/10) for $95 This mouthpiece is the easiest I’ve ever played in terms of range and articulation. The sound is a bit too bright for me, but it would make a killer trombone piece. If I am able to play in my school’s orchestra next year on trombone, I will definitely be getting another of these. There is a small crease in the backbore that doesn’t affect playability

K&G 3.5D in Silver (9/10) for $95: I am selling all of my mouthpieces except for this exact piece in gold plate. I have been playing it exclusively for 2 years and love it. It feels like a 4AL with 20% more richness, 30% more projection, and only 10% less ease in the high register. There is a slight tarnish line on the outside, but the mouthpiece is otherwise in perfect condition

Schilke 52D in Silver (10/10) for $50: I played this on tenor until I got my G&W Kadja, but I know the 51D is very popular for euphonium. Just a bit too bright for me

Wick 6BY in Silver (Small Shank)(10/10) for $60: The most standard baritone mouthpiece as far as I’m aware. It sounds great, but I just don’t play my baritone anymore

Shipping is $5 for the CONUS or free if you buy 2 or more pieces.
If you’d like pictures of any of these or are interested in any of them, shoot me a private message or email me at jtq2000@gmail.com

Cheers,
Jarod Quigley
QuigleyJ
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Six Euphonium/Baritone Mouthpieces

Post by QuigleyJ »

Bump for price drop on all pieces!
elimia
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Six Euphonium/Baritone Mouthpieces

Post by elimia »

Hi Jarod, did you end up selling the 52D?