For Sale: Loud LM-12

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ZNC Dandy
4 valves
4 valves

For Sale: Loud LM-12

Post by ZNC Dandy »

I have a new style LOUD LM-12 I'm going to get rid of. I simply don't use it enough to warrant keeping it around. I don't really need to extoll the "virtues" of this thing. Other than to say, it's in 9.9/10 condition and I'll cover shipping in the continental US. I truly have no idea what to ask for it, but based on what I sold an LM-10 for in the past, I'll say $400 obo. Payment by Cash App or Zelle preferred. If you want some pics, please PM me. I will happily send them out.