For Sale: Miraphone 56B - Bb Tenor Tuba - $4600 OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
CodyMessersmith
bugler
bugler

For Sale: Miraphone 56B - Bb Tenor Tuba - $4600 OBO

Post by CodyMessersmith »

For sale is my Miraphone 56B 5-valve Tenor Tuba in Bb. This instrument has served me well in orchestra, brass quintet, German band, and solo situations. I purchased the instrument from another tubist, who to my understanding was the first and only owner before myself. The 5-valve instrument is complete with a left hand operated main tuning slide trigger, which I have had to use very minimally (usually around the 5th partial). The instrument is in phenomenal condition with minimal signs of use. There is one very small dent in the bottom bow of the instrument and one microscopic dent in the bell, neither of which affect the playability. Valves are very smooth and fast! I am selling because with some life events, I am in more need of the money than the instrument.

The instrument comes with the original Miraphone hard case, in great condition! Some scuffing on the exterior of the case, but nothing that affects the ability to protect the instrument. I am also willing to include a Yamaha Roger Bobo Tenor Tuba Mouthpiece that suites the instrument very well.

Pictures of the instrument and case: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Instrument is located in York, Pennsylvania. Local pickup or buyer pays shipping.

Please contact me for any additional information at codyamessersmith@gmail.com.