FOR SALE: Accent 4/4 B flat 4 Valve Tuba Model TU771L

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubaseller345
lurker
lurker

FOR SALE: Accent 4/4 B flat 4 Valve Tuba Model TU771L

Post by tubaseller345 »

$3000 OBO (No offer will offend me)

This is my first tuba and was a wonderful horn that I have now sadly outgrown. This horn is reliable and very easy to tune, with all the valves and slides working perfectly. This horn has little to no cosmetic damage on it and is regularly sent in for maintenance. The horn looks practcally brand new and is an excellent horn for high school and below.

Willing to ship/drive the instrument (a reasonable distance)

I have a hard case that fits the horn if you are interested as well

The price is negotiable and feel free to ask questions!

I live in the Illinois area and would be willing to drive a decent distance, so if you know of anyone that would be interested in this (student's, band directors, etc..) please let me know.

My email is: tubaseller345@gmail.com

Link to photos of the horn: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing