SOLD! thanks everyone!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ChrisDodson
bugler
bugler

SOLD! thanks everyone!

Post by ChrisDodson »

Hi all, I’ve decided to sell my trusty 3/4 C. It’s a small horn with a big personality and an interesting history. It was used in Blast’s 2016 Japan tour (as far as I can tell). It was pretty beat up when I got it, but I had it restored and it plays great now. All the slides move freely, all be it a little stiff. The valves are smooth too as long as you oil them regularly (obviously).

Comes with Yamaha hard case

Full disclosure:
It has some quarter sized dents in the bottom bow (pictured) but they don’t affect the playability.
Also the 3rd valve slide likes to fall out while you play. I have fixed that by adding a couple hair ties to it. The up side is it is very easy to remove to dump water.

I would prefer not to ship. But I’m willing to drive a decent distance outside Knoxville, TN to meet up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ChrisDodson on Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ChrisDodson
bugler
bugler

Re: Yamaha ycb621 CC $3000

Post by ChrisDodson »

Bump: Avalible again.
ronnycee
lurker
lurker

Re: Yamaha ycb621 CC $2500

Post by ronnycee »

Is this horn still available? I owned one many years ago, and my Meinl Weston 2000 "seems" bigger and heavier every year.