SOLD Used Sousaphone Bits: For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Matt Walters
The Tuba Whisperer
The Tuba Whisperer

SOLD Used Sousaphone Bits: For Sale

Post by Matt Walters »

Sale Pending for all the Bits. My newly retired wife found a stash of tuba/sousaphone parts I had forgotten about. I don't see any more sousaphone playing in my future so these are now up for sale. Prices include Conus 48 states US Post Office Shipping. Add $15 if you want FedEx shipping. For payment I'll accept a good check from someone I know but prefer PayPal "Friends and Family". Contact me via private message.

$45 King sousa bit set in lacquer. Both the mouthpiece bit with the thicker ring and the gooseneck bit with the thinner ring.

$45 King sousa bit set in lacquer.
Both the mouthpiece bit with the thicker ring and the gooseneck bit with the thinner ring.

$70 Mixed set of 3 bits. 1st is standard King mouthpiece (American shank) bit. 2nd accepts American shank mouthpiece but fits into many smaller Euro receivers like old Besson and old Eb sousaphones/tubas. 3rd bit may be an original York. It accepts the larger Euro shank mouthpiece and is Euro sized on the other end, too. Please note there is a crack in the seam of the shank (Again old York .750 sousaphone?) and will need to be re-soldered. You can mix and match these three so that you can use an American shank mouthpiece on 3 different shank size sousaphones.

$150 if you want ALL THE BITS pictured and they weren't sold prior.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt Walters
Last chair tubist
Who Cares What Ensemble
Owns old tubas that play better than what you have.