SOLD Mouthpiece Adapters

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Matt Walters
The Tuba Whisperer
The Tuba Whisperer

SOLD Mouthpiece Adapters

Post by Matt Walters »

SOLD Here are four American shank tuba mouthpiece to larger Euro shank receiver adapters for sale. They make the American shank mouthpiece bigger, not smaller. If your American shank mouthpiece will not fit into your tuba, this is NOT what you need. If your mouthpiece goes too far into the receiver on the tuba, then this will let is sit out further.
Prices include Conus 48 states US Post Office shipping. $15 extra if you want FedEx shipping. I will accept a good check from someone I know but prefer PayPal "Friends and Family". Please contact me via Private Message.

$45 SOLD used Cerveny mouthpiece Adapter in nickel silver.
$45 SOLD used Cerveny mouthpiece Adapter in nickel silver.
$55 SOLD like new Cerveny mouthpiece Adapter in nickel silver.
$75 SOLD Custom made American shank mouthpiece to larger Euro shank receiver is longer with a sleeker profile making it less noticeable that you have an adapter on your mouthpiece.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Matt Walters on Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Matt Walters
Last chair tubist
Who Cares What Ensemble
Owns old tubas that play better than what you have.
windmill
bugler
bugler

Re: Mouthpiece Adapters

Post by windmill »

Pm sent
Mirafone 188 2003