For Sale: Miraphone 1291

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TurnerG23
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Miraphone 1291

Post by TurnerG23 »

For sale is a Miraphone 1291 5/4 CC tuba; $7,200
This horn has served me well for the last 4 1/2 years, but I am trying to upgrade to something a bit bigger. This is a great horn for someone looking for a great all-around, versatile horn. I've used this horn in Wind Ensembles, Orchestras, Quintet, Solos, and Tuba/Euphonium quartet and ensembles with no complaints.
I did take the thumb ring/ handle off but that can be easily replaced or included if wanted.

I am asking $7,200 plus shipping if buyer cannot meet. I am willing to drive about 5-6 hours for a serious buyer. Located in Pullman, WA.

Features:
1292 Leadpipe
4 pistons + 1 rotor
PVAK
Valves 1-4 are vented
Normal wear and tear, some lacquer removal on bottom bow from original owner
Some scratches
Will get horn professionally cleaned before selling

Link to pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Can include more pictures if needed, can also include videos of playing.

PM me for more details, I would love to get this moved before I leave Pullman for the holiday break.

Thanks!
-Turner G.