PT-6Ps FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
BGeneser13
lurker
lurker

PT-6Ps FS

Post by BGeneser13 »

Selling my PT-6Ps. My trusty steed for 6 years. Selling to pay for a horn I’ve had on trial for too long. Includes black Altieri gig bag, MAW valves, regular valves willing to throw in a mouthpiece or two. Asking $9,500. Horn is located in Boston, MA. I’ll drive a bit for a drop off but shipping scares me. dm for pics!
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: PT-6Ps FS

Post by barry grrr-ero »

Since you mention MAW valves, you obviously have a piston PT-6. I'm just curious as to what the "s" stands for (?).
Carnival of Venice
bugler
bugler

Post by Carnival of Venice »

barry grrr-ero wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:05 pm Since you mention MAW valves, you obviously have a piston PT-6. I'm just curious as to what the "s" stands for (?).
The "P" would also indicate piston. "s/S" stands for silver.
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Post by barry grrr-ero »

Yes, of course: silver. I should have thought of that. Anyway, thank you for clarifying.
Patrick.Wade.Tuba
bugler
bugler

Post by Patrick.Wade.Tuba »

Interested!
Patrick.Wade.Tuba
bugler
bugler

Post by Patrick.Wade.Tuba »

Tried replying to your PM, not sure if it sent because it’s still showing in my outbox.
CalebONeillTuba
lurker
lurker

Post by CalebONeillTuba »

Is this tuba still for sale?