MW 2155 5/4 CC Tuba with Custom Gig bag and Flight case $9000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Bryson C. Harding
bugler
bugler

MW 2155 5/4 CC Tuba with Custom Gig bag and Flight case $9000

Post by Bryson C. Harding »

Hi all,

I am selling my Meinl Weston 2155 5/4 CC tuba. This horn has served me well in my Master’s, but I am looking for something that suits me better. This horn is in excellent condition and was chemically cleaned over the summer. Since then, I have taken great care of it and given it a few washouts. The horn plays smoothly and in tune. It also comes with a custom Anvil Flight case and your choice of either a Cronkhite or leather Gard gig bag. The horn is currently located in Pullman, Washington, but I am willing to drive a bit to meet a buyer or ship at the buyer's expense. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! You can reach me at (704) 425-2038 or Brysonch@aol.com.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Thanks,

Bryson Harding
Last edited by Bryson C. Harding on Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JamesLiuTuba
lurker
lurker

Re: MW 2155 5/4 CC Tuba with Custom Gig bag and Flight case $9500

Post by JamesLiuTuba »

Is this still available?
Bryson C. Harding
bugler
bugler

Re: MW 2155 5/4 CC Tuba with Custom Gig bag and Flight case $9500

Post by Bryson C. Harding »

Yes, it is still available!