FS/FT Yamaha YSH-411S Sousaphone- $5,000 - With Case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
EmptyCase
bugler
bugler

FS/FT Yamaha YSH-411S Sousaphone- $5,000 - With Case

Post by EmptyCase »

I bought this sousaphone almost a year ago and it plays beautifully. It was econo-overhauled when I bought it and I haven't put any dents or scratches into it. There are almost no dings in the tubing(only in places they did not remove them). All the valves are in complete working order and are fast and quiet. The slides are smooth and dent free. The sousaphone has light scratching on the silver finish but is in very good overall physical condition. I personally like the feel of it, it plays easily and sounds very good too. It does come with a MTS Universal sousaphone case, a Neck & Bit Pouch, and silver neck and bits. Its located in Prairieville Louisiana for local pickup. Shipping(if desired) is the buyers responsibility.

Further questions contact me @Radurst05@gmail.com

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
*More Pictures are coming soon*
I am willing to trade for another vintage Sousaphone/Tuba, Preferably in Silver, of equal value. I also would be willing to trade for a King or Conn jumbo sousaphone if the other party is willing.

hi