SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TheZechman
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by TheZechman »

THIS HORN HAS BEEN SOLD

I am selling my PT6p. This horn is a mid-90's run and has been traveling throughout it's life. I believe I am the 5th(?) owner of the horn at this point, and I'm looking to find a 6th!

Link to images:
https://imgur.com/a/GFWNolU

Purchased this horn in 2018 and have performed on it very regularly since my purchase. The only reason I am selling is I am looking for a different sound. I have modified the horn in a few ways:

-New Leadpipe after the horn came to me with a patch on the leadpipe
-Dillon AGR Adjustable Reciever installed so I could use a variety of mouthpieces more precisely (Original Pipe&Reciever included)
-Floating leadpipe to help with resonance on the horn
-Custom Wood Finger buttons

This horn is one of the most in-tune horns I have ever played, and it lives up to the pt6p standard of intonation. The only notes I deal with are G on the bottom of the staff is a touch sharp (regular for these horns), and E natural under the staff likes 3 instead of 12. The Low E natural is a bit challenging to redline, but it's just a bit specific with articulation.

There is some wear and tear, as the pictures can show. Laquer is worn from body oils and use over the years. Small dings are present, and there is a booboo on the bottom bow (pictured) from a fall off of a stage. Very repairable, but I played the horn before and after and never noticed a difference, so I left it.

I am selling the horn for $7700 SHIPPED (I can ship anywhere in the continental 48 comfortably(Can ship elsewhere, inquire within)). *OR* If you pick it up from me in Pittsburgh, I'll knock it down to $7250

Feel free to reach out here or at my email MZech1993@gmail.com
Last edited by TheZechman on Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MZech1993@gmail.com
Eastman 836
Besson 984
USN
TheZechman
bugler
bugler

Re: PT6P + Reunion Blues Gig Bag - $8000/$7600

Post by TheZechman »

I would also hear offers to trade for an Eastman 836 (and possibly some cash for the trader)
MZech1993@gmail.com
Eastman 836
Besson 984
USN
TheZechman
bugler
bugler

Re: PT6P + Reunion Blues Gig Bag - $8000/$7600/Trade for 836

Post by TheZechman »

Bump!

Looking to move. Had a few offers fall through, still available!
MZech1993@gmail.com
Eastman 836
Besson 984
USN
TheZechman
bugler
bugler

Re: PT6P + Reunion Blues Gig Bag - $7250/$7700/Trade for 836

Post by TheZechman »

Bump for a FINAL price change
MZech1993@gmail.com
Eastman 836