FS: 1975 Mirafone 180 F Tuba ***PRICE DROP***

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Patrick.Wade.Tuba
bugler
bugler

FS: 1975 Mirafone 180 F Tuba ***PRICE DROP***

Post by Patrick.Wade.Tuba »

For Sale: 1975 Mirafone F Tuba (4 + Left handed 5th valve)

I bought this horn a little over a year ago while dealing with some embouchure tension/possible focal dystonia issues. I’m glad to say that things are on the mend and I’m in the market for a CC, which this sale is going towards.

The horn has a great sound and plays very nimbly. For tuning, I’ve found that some alternate fingerings work better in the middle of the staff. Minimal wear and tear, one “sizable” dent near the bottom bow. I’d say the lacquer is 85% and the horn was serviced prior to my purchase last year.

Asking price is $3,000 located in Washington, DC. I can travel up to 2-3 hours away to meet or can ship at buyer’s expense, though I’d prefer to avoid having to deal with shipping.

Pictures in Google Drive :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... GTnnrGy9Gc
Last edited by Patrick.Wade.Tuba on Sat May 13, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick.Wade.Tuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: 1975 Mirafone 180 F Tuba

Bump
Patrick.Wade.Tuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: 1975 Mirafone 180 F Tuba ***PRICE DROP***

Bump for price drop