Meinl Weston 2165

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
KevFlan
lurker
lurker

Meinl Weston 2165

Post by KevFlan »

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Text me at 678 670 4009 or email me at kevflan123@gmail.com as I don't check this site often

This is a fantastic 2165. It plays very different than what most people assume a 2165 would play like. It is extremely easy to shape things and the horn does well with dynamic extremes. It can take a lot of sound and it won’t fizzle out on you in soft playing. This horn will not break on you.

There are a few dents in the bottom bow that I haven’t gotten around to getting rolled out. They are purely cosmetic, a competent repair tech could remove them if the dents really bother you.

I had a few modifications done to the horn and have had Aaron Tindall adjust some things. This horn has the special Meinl Weston hand engraving, meaning they really put some care into this one at the factory. Comes with a custom made superfine bag.

I am located in Miami but I will be in Atlanta, Greensboro, and Blue Lake this summer.
Asking $13,000

Feel free to ask questions and/or for more pictures.
KevFlan
lurker
lurker

Re: Meinl Weston 2165

Post by KevFlan »

BUMP price drop to $10,500
KevFlan
lurker
lurker

Re: Meinl Weston 2165

Post by KevFlan »

Horn has sold.