FS: Rare Hirsbrunner HB-1 4/4 CC SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

FS: Rare Hirsbrunner HB-1 4/4 CC SOLD

Post by willthetubaguy »

SOLD! Please delete.

I hate to do this, but personal matters have led me to selling my tuba. For sale is my HB-1, an amazing "do it all" instrument, as well as a Cronkhite gig bag and an Adams hard case that fits the instrument well. It's a 4R 4/4 CC that has probably the best sound I've heard. It can sound like a 5/4 CC or a small F tuba with ease and has a super consistent, dark tone throughout all registers. I've spent about $10k on the horn and the cases, recently realigning the valves, rebuilding the linkages, adding a stop to the first valve slide, venting the first valve, upgrading the springs to Miraphone springs, and keeping the horn in great shape. Every professor who I've studied with has tried the horn and all have loved it. 2 years ago I had to get a patch put on the leadpipe as a small hole had formed. The patch fixed the problem for about a year but now there is a new small hole on the underside of the leadpipe. This can be inexpensively fixed by another patch or you can opt to replace the leadpipe. Other than that, the horn is in excellent condition for its age. It has some silver loss (can be seen in pics) but that is to be expected and doesn't affect how the horn plays. For the HB-1, Cronkhite gig bag, and Adams hard case I'm asking $6500 OBO. I can't go much lower than that as I've put much more money into the horn than that, purchasing it for $9k and putting loads of work into it. I'm located in the DFW area but I can work out shipping if needed. For more info message me on here or email me (will @ ritterbusch . net).

PICS- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ArMMC9IQkw
Last edited by willthetubaguy on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Rare Hirsbrunner HB-1 4/4 CC $6750 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump, need gone soon and will be listing my other horns shortly :(
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump, open to offers. Worst I can say is no.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Rare Hirsbrunner HB-1 4/4 CC $6500 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump, price drop to $6500.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Rare Hirsbrunner HB-1 4/4 CC $6500 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump