SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
braedenheld
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by braedenheld »

Hey all,

I have made the tough decision to put my handmade 6450 up for sale. This horn has served me (2nd owner) VERY well, from use in wind band, orchestra, brass band, all the way to solo literature. It has handled everything I can give it, and whoever ends up with this horn next will have a great time. There are a few small dents in the bottom bow which I have outlined in the pictures. None of these affect the way the horn plays. I am only selling this horn as I'm switching to something that fit my sound concept a bit better.

The horn comes with the original MW gigbag, MAW and original valves, flight case with foam inserts, and additional custom heavy top and bottom valve caps (with matching finger buttons).

Asking price is $16,500.
Not accepting trades.
Horn is located near Denver, CO.

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Will provide additional pictures and videos upon request. Please feel free to PM me here or reach out to my email: braedenheld@me.com
Last edited by braedenheld on Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yodachihuahua
lurker
lurker

Re: Handmade Baer (with flight case and accessories) - $19,500 OBO

Post by Yodachihuahua »

I have played this horn a bit and heard Braeden perform on it. I can confirm that it is a great tuba with a good sound!
"Tuba or not tuba, that is the question." :tuba:

Wessex Chicago Presence CC
Miraphone 186 BBb
Wessex Linz F
braedenheld
bugler
bugler

Re: Handmade Baer (with flight case and accessories) - $17,000 OBO

Post by braedenheld »

Bump. Price reduced in accordance with MW price changes.
braedenheld
bugler
bugler

Re: Handmade Baer w/ MAW valves (with flight case and accessories) - $16,500 OBO

Post by braedenheld »

Bump
AGuti95
bugler
bugler

Re: Handmade Baer w/ MAW valves (with flight case and accessories) - $16,500 OBO

Post by AGuti95 »

This is a wonderful instrument! I had an opportunity this past summer to use it next to Braeden; it is a beautiful example of a 6450! Whoever ends up with this instrument will love the core it will produce from the back row.
University of Missouri-Kansas City DMA 2026
Florida International University M.M 2023
Florida International University B.A. 2020
binlove
bugler
bugler

Post by binlove »

Hi Braeden,

I’m quite interested and would like to speak with you about this instrument. Can you check your email and PM - I’ve sent you my email and phone number so we can connect directly.

Bin