Adams F tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubadoctor
bugler
bugler

Adams F tuba

Post by tubadoctor »

I'll get photos posted as soon as I can, but wanted to post while drinking my coffee this morning. I'll have a like new Adams Custom F tuba for sale at our shop in Beacon, NY in the next week or so. It is one of the best playing F tubas I've ever tried. Seller is funding some home improvement projects and is paring down his tuba arsenal. This one is silver plated. Like-new condition. I'll be chemically cleaning the horn, and taking care of valve alignment, water keys, etc, and likely spending the better part of a day polishing off all the tarnish. Will come with a hard case and gig bag. Looking for $12,500.00. Let me know if you have any questions, and if you happen to be anywhere near the NYC area stop on by to try it!

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... JWYchLfT_A
tubadoctor
bugler
bugler

Re: Adams F tuba

Post by tubadoctor »

Bump for photos! Somebody buy this before I switch to F tuba!
tubadoctor
bugler
bugler

Re: Adams F tuba

Post by tubadoctor »

Back to school bump!