Eastman 832 CC with custom finger buttons (SOLD)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
AlexCastillo
bugler
bugler

Eastman 832 CC with custom finger buttons (SOLD)

Post by AlexCastillo »

Hello, I am teetering on the idea of putting my Eastman 832 CC up for sale to put the funds towards a 6/4 Zo Thunderbird. I am located in Boca Raton FL and would prefer not to ship the horn. This instrument is one of the first handful to come into the US. I am the horns first owner and have had this following work done to improve an already amazing instrument : had the 5th valve slide lapped, had the 5th rotor arm shortened as it was knocking into the 3rd valve casing, and replaced the standard finger buttons with some beautiful red and black finger buttons off of the 836 from Paul’s custom brass work. Horn was purchased in October of 2019 and I have all the paperwork that goes with it including the 5 year warranty from Eastman should the horn be sold to a new owner. I’m asking for $6700 for the horn ( if that’s unreasonable please let me know) for local pickup. The only minor damage on the horn is a barely noticeable dent where someone at a gig dropped their phone and it hit the side of the bell. Silver is intact and has no tarnish whatsoever. This is a great gigging horn and people love it at tuba Christmas! Please view this link for a sample of the horn’s sound as well as some pictures! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Aeo0ivNGkq
Last edited by AlexCastillo on Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Eastman 832 CC with custom finger buttons

Post by barry grrr-ero »

I had to edit my post, because I see now that you DO have an F tuba. However, I still think you sound really good on that 832. Either way, good luck on whatever happens.

Barry
AlexCastillo
bugler
bugler

Post by AlexCastillo »

Thank you Barry! I wouldn’t let go of this horn if I could afford to keep a 4/4 and a 6/4.
AlexCastillo
bugler
bugler

Post by AlexCastillo »

Bump!
AlexCastillo
bugler
bugler

Post by AlexCastillo »

Bump!