FS/FT -- B&S PT-12 F Tuba (4+2r)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Coreyhat
bugler
bugler

FS/FT -- B&S PT-12 F Tuba (4+2r)

Post by Coreyhat »

Hi everyone,

Pics - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I am looking to sell my B&S PT-12 F Tuba (4+2r). I am also open to a trade for these models:

PT-10/15, Miraphone Elektra/Firebird/Petruchka, Eastman 864, MRP F, Adams F, Yamaha 821.

The PT-12 is in great condition, sounds incredible. This horn has "the sound" and an above average low register. The Dillon Mike Roylance TDBS really helps solidify the feel of this horn, as well. Previous owner was Jim Andrus of Colorado Ballet and Boulder Philharmonic, who bought it new in 2019. Really is a great horn, I am just wanting to get back to a 5v or 5v+1 set up. Asking $8500 OBO. Horn is located in Houston, TX.

I am happy to drive to any location within 10 hours of Houston to meet, would prefer not to ship since I don't have a hard case for it. Comes with the blue bag that B&S uses, as well as a Bobo Solo.

Contact me at coragilreath @ gmail . com
Last edited by Coreyhat on Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Besson 995
DouglasJB
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS/FT -- B&S PT-12 F Tuba (4+2r)

Post by DouglasJB »

Man I would love to take a look at this horn when you're in Nashville. I live about an hour West of Nashville. Unfortunately it is well out of my current budget, but I've always loved the PT9/12/16 horns
Coreyhat
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT -- B&S PT-12 F Tuba (4+2r)

Post by Coreyhat »

Actually no longer going to be in Nashville! Sorry folks!
Besson 995