Kanstul 5490 5/4 CC Tuba SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
christiantaylor
lurker
lurker

Kanstul 5490 5/4 CC Tuba SOLD

Post by christiantaylor »

SOLD

Hello everyone! It is time that split away from my pride and joy. This tuba has served me well all through high school and 2 years of college. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play as I have switch majors. This tuba can fill up an ensemble with ease without overpowering. The tuba plays excellently with smooth valve action and manipulatable slides. This tuba has actually been play-tested by Bob Carpenter who did the research behind the york brass alloy and design of the horn. The horn has a few dents that can easily be rolled out and some missing lacquer on the bow of the horn that was missing before I owned it myself. It comes with a cronkehite gig bag that fits perfectly. The tuba is located in Lakeland, Florida. I much prefer to have the horn picked up or delivered by myself in-person but am open to shipping. I am willing to drive any amount of distance with a day or so drive. Please feel free to shoot any questions or interest to my preferred email christiantaylor7575@gmail.com or on TubeNet though the responses may be slightly delayed.

Here are some photos of the horn:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vzUSDddqmmYo3EP36
Last edited by christiantaylor on Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
christiantaylor
lurker
lurker

Re: Kanstul 5490 5/4 CC Tuba $6500

bump!
Kanstul Model 5490 CC 5/4 “The Grand CC”
christiantaylor
lurker
lurker

Re: Kanstul 5490 5/4 CC Tuba $6500